I am Jonathan Thibeaux.
Originally from Lafayette, LA, I am relocating to Los Angeles, CA from Brooklyn, NY. An aspiring filmmaker and entertainment executive, I desire to develop content that highlights the intersectionality of our lived experiences, explores intimacy, and challenges how we see ourselves. Utilizing the film industry and tech, I hope to directly contribute to the economic ecosystem of Black and brown communities. Additionally, I seek to provide students with resources and access to job opportunities by partnering with organizations and colleges alike.
Working in the film industry combines my passion for entrepreneurship and community with my value of connection and creating spaces for others to show up as their most vulnerable self. This currently shows up in my work at Thibeaux & Co., LLC, where I produce content and events as well as provide business development and strategic support to clients. With laser focus and dynamic leadership, I dream that my future work and company make working in the film industry a tangible career option for generations to come.
- Senior Manager of Partnerships at Relay GSE
- Manager of Operations
- Senior Coordinator of Operations
- Impact Leader for Profound Gentlemen
- Managing Editor at R.LEGACY
- Client Service Analyst at ListenFirst Media
- Brand Ambassador for Black Beyond Borders
- Feature student blogger for IES Abroad
- Creator of the school blog CrookedunversiTy
Resume available upon request.