I am Jonathan Thibeaux.
Originally from Lafayette, LA, I am relocating to Los Angeles, CA from Brooklyn, NY. A creative producer and writer with a passion for film, entrepreneurship, and community, I value connection and love creating spaces for others to show up as their most vulnerable self. As an aspiring filmmaker and entertainment executive, I desire to develop content that highlights the intersectionality of minority experiences, intimacy, and challenges how individuals see themselves. Additionally, I hope to utilize the film industry and technology to contribute to the economic ecosystem of communities of color and partner with organizations and colleges like his alma mater, Morehouse College, to provide students with resources and access to job opportunities.
My values currently show up in my work at Thibeaux & Co., LLC, where I produce content and events as well as provide business development and strategic support to clients. With laser focus and dynamic leadership, I dream that my future work makes working in the film industry a tangible career option for generations of minorities to come.
- Senior Manager of Partnerships at Relay GSE
- Manager of Operations
- Senior Coordinator of Operations
- Impact Leader for Profound Gentlemen
- Managing Editor at R.LEGACY
- Client Service Analyst at ListenFirst Media
- Brand Ambassador for Black Beyond Borders
- Feature student blogger for IES Abroad
- Creator of the school blog CrookeduniversiTy
Resume available upon request.