I am Jonathan Thibeaux.
Originally from Lafayette, LA, I currently live in Brooklyn, NY. A creative producer with a passion for film, entrepreneurship, and community, I value connection and loves creating spaces for others to show up as their vulnerable self. I desire to create content that highlights the intersectionality of our experiences and challenges how individuals come to actualize their best selves. Additionally, I hope to use technology to generate new forms of revenue and partner with community organizations and universities alike to provide resources and access to job opportunities for students.
This shows up currently in my work at Thibeaux & Co., LLC, where I produce events and content as well as provide business development and strategic support to clients. I also work part-time as an Impact Leader for Profound Gentlemen, which allows me the opportunity to foster community and provide male educators of color with support in the areas of character and career development.
- Senior Manager of Partnerships at Relay GSE
- Manager of Operations
- Senior Coordinator of Operations
- Managing Editor at R.LEGACY
- Client Service Analyst at ListenFirst Media
- Brand Ambassador for Black Beyond Borders
- Feature student blogger for IES Abroad
- Creator of the school blog CrookeduniversiTy
Resume available upon request.